Dr. Michael Jenkins DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine North Las Vegas, NV

2.6

October 5th, 2010
doctor jenkins is very creepy and overly touchy.

October 3rd, 2010
Exceptional Health Care Provider!
Dr. Jenkins was there for me and my son in a time when we needed someone the most. He is competent, caring, thorough, professional. I would highly recomend Dr. Jenkins to anyone!

May 22nd, 2010
needed help
i went in to see him he was the new doctor in the clinic. He looked at me and then asked me what was going on i told him that my diabetes was out of control and that I am very drug sentive. He started me on insulin and things are doing better. Then my heart was acting up and he was on duty in the emergency room he read the ekgs and got the staff working on IVs and other medicine,he is the only one (this has happend to me before) that called my heart DR. and then sent the ekg strips with me for my visit with the heart Dr. He has always been caring and very senstive to my needs with my senstivity to drugs. I give him a 10 in my book

April 29th, 2010
This physician is rude. He did not wash his hands. He was very rough, unprofessional and inappropriate in his care of my problem. He misdiagnosed me. He wanted to perform a very invasive procedure with no reason. I will go back to him, nor will I recommend him to my family or friends. He is dangerous. Nursing and clinic staff at Mountainview Medical Center are as always very caring and professional. As a registered nurse myself my experience was that he was grossly negligent in my care.

February 10th, 2010
Overruled my primary care doctor's orders without knowing my medical history, and without her consent, or mine.