Pediatrician
1268 W South Jordan Pkwy
Ste 201
South Jordan, UT 84095
801-254-9700
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
by Heidi T on May 8th, 2009 on yahoo.com

This practice is unbelievable!! When our infant daughter died, Dr. Johnson came to our house as soon as he heard and offered his comfort and tears. He then came to the funeral just days later. We moved out of state or would still be entrusting our children in his care.

by abc123 on Jan 21st, 2009

My son loves Dr. Mike so much that he gets excited when we just drive by the office!

by carsonsmommy on Nov 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I don't know how I would have made it through the first few months of my sons life with out Dr. Johnson and his staff at Families First. I definately put their patience to the test, and they passed with flying colors. They were never bothered by my calling with my list of questions. I interviewed several doctors for months and months before my son was born. My husband and I knew as soon as we met Dr. Johnson we wouldn't be going to any more. I wouldn't trust my son with anyone else. :-)

by 3littleboys! on Oct 12th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Amazing. Love the office and the care. I would highly recommend Dr. Johnson. I would not go anywhere else. In fact, I live 20 minutes away and still drive even through there is a doctor 5 minutes from my house.