A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jones, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Reesal Jones MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Jones practice?
- Dr. Michael Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dunn, NC.
See Fayetteville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.