A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jones, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Jones MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Jones practice?
- Dr. Michael Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jones practices Anesthesiology near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Anesthesiologists.