Learn more about Dr. Michael Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Keller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Keller practice?
Dr. Michael Keller practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Rheumatology near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Avondale Family Physicians, Avondale General Practitioners, and Avondale Rheumatologists.