Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
best doc I've seen in years! show details best doc I've seen in years!
by Elyse on Apr 30th, 2015

best doc I've seen in years!

great Doc show details great Doc
Apr 13th, 2015

Great Doc, covers everything, help me lose weight and control my diabetes. He sees my kids too. They get them in fast if sick.

Mar 16th, 2015

outstanding Dr. saved my life

Jan 14th, 2015

Doctor excellent, staff YUCK

Patient show details Patient
by Phillip N on Oct 28th, 2014

Wait times on the phone are very excessive (on hold with annoying music) in order to get to talk to someone (sometimes 10-20 minutes).

incompetent staff and dr show details incompetent staff and dr
by Michael N on May 1st, 2014

The office was very noisy reminded the DMV office. Staff were yeiling out people's names from their cubicals and the office's door back and forth like a fish market. Nurses were very rude and rushed patients to waiting room. Dr Keller moved from Chicago and talked about foods most of the time during my visit. He didn't do any physical check up on you and quickly rush you out. He wrote prescription with wrong strength and had to make several call to correct. Blood tests were not call back by doctor and when asked questions the assistant wanted me to make an appointment to speak with the doctor instead. Very frustrated with the doctor and his staff. Don't recommend this place to anyone.

No Professionalism--DO NOT RECOMMEND this Doctor show details No Professionalism--DO NOT RECOMMEND this Doctor
Sep 12th, 2012

Dr Keller never has time to speak to patients regarding blood test evaluations. Instead, he has non-medical office staff contact patient to give diagnosis. When asked a question of this diagnosis, patient is told Doctor Keller does not speak to patients on the phone--you must make another appointment to speak with him. Seems like he needs the $$$ rather than servicing his patients needs. Bad doctor - lack of follow through with his patients. Relies on staff to give non-answer questions.

I do Not recomend Dr Keller to No-one show details I do Not recomend Dr Keller to No-one
Aug 3rd, 2012

Besides beeng always in a hurry while the visit is taking place. He doesn't really answer my questions. Lack of ethics since when I went to buy the medicine at Fry's Pharmacy, the staff at the pharmacy called Dr. Keller to get approval to switch to the generic antibioetic instead of having to pay $80.00 dollars more for the brand name medication, the doctor refused, at the time I couldn't pay that money and even though I spoke with him he said 'no'.I consider him lacking professionalism.and I will not recomend him to anyone. Neadless to say, I switched my family doctor.

Poor Office Staff show details Poor Office Staff
Jul 13th, 2012

Doctors are caring and friendly.The staff SUCKS very poor attitudes especially over the phone.I have been told I will get calls back on 3 occasions and have yet to get a call back. This last time I asked if I will get a call back today by the doctor and was told the doctor doesnt personnally call people back. So when I asked if I was just going to get blown off again I was hung up on.

by Holly Mester on May 5th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. O'Toole is also in this office and has been my Doctor for many years now and I would follow her anywhere she went, as long as it was within the phoenix area, she is that awesome. She always takes her time in explaining everything to the fullest. And is very much so a real down to earth person. I love her to death she has really helped me through a lot of health issues I have had through the years. My whole family including my children see her so she is also good with children. So if your looking for a good Doctor you don't have to wait weeks to get into see you should choose this Doctor.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Apr 14th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr Keller took the time to sit with me and discuss my needs, not just type into a lap top.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com