Dr. Michael Keller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Keller?

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Dr Keller has been our family doctor for 15 years. He is very thorough & likes to get to the bottom of your problem right away. He has sent me (or a family member) to a specialist the same day when he feels the need for immediate attention.

best doc I've seen in years!

Posted on April 30th, 2015

best doc I've seen in years!

great Doc

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Great Doc, covers everything, help me lose weight and control my diabetes. He sees my kids too. They get them in fast if sick.

Posted on March 16th, 2015

outstanding Dr. saved my life

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Doctor excellent, staff YUCK

Patient

Posted on October 28th, 2014

Wait times on the phone are very excessive (on hold with annoying music) in order to get to talk to someone (sometimes 10-20 minutes).

incompetent staff and dr

Posted on May 1st, 2014

The office was very noisy reminded the DMV office. Staff were yeiling out people's names from their cubicals and the office's door back and forth like a fish market. Nurses were very rude and rushed patients to waiting room. Dr Keller moved from Chicago and talked about foods most of the time during my visit. He didn't do any physical check up on you and quickly rush you out. He wrote prescription with wrong strength and had to make several call to correct. Blood tests were not call back by doctor and when asked questions the assistant wanted me to make an appointment to speak with the doctor instead. Very frustrated with the doctor and his staff. Don't recommend this place to anyone.

No Professionalism--DO NOT RECOMMEND this Doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Dr Keller never has time to speak to patients regarding blood test evaluations. Instead, he has non-medical office staff contact patient to give diagnosis. When asked a question of this diagnosis, patient is told Doctor Keller does not speak to patients on the phone--you must make another appointment to speak with him. Seems like he needs the $$$ rather than servicing his patients needs. Bad doctor - lack of follow through with his patients. Relies on staff to give non-answer questions.

I do Not recomend Dr Keller to No-one

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

Besides beeng always in a hurry while the visit is taking place. He doesn't really answer my questions. Lack of ethics since when I went to buy the medicine at Fry's Pharmacy, the staff at the pharmacy called Dr. Keller to get approval to switch to the generic antibioetic instead of having to pay $80.00 dollars more for the brand name medication, the doctor refused, at the time I couldn't pay that money and even though I spoke with him he said 'no'.I consider him lacking professionalism.and I will not recomend him to anyone. Neadless to say, I switched my family doctor.

Poor Office Staff

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Doctors are caring and friendly.The staff SUCKS very poor attitudes especially over the phone.I have been told I will get calls back on 3 occasions and have yet to get a call back. This last time I asked if I will get a call back today by the doctor and was told the doctor doesnt personnally call people back. So when I asked if I was just going to get blown off again I was hung up on.

Posted on September 26th, 2017