A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Koenig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Koenig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koenig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Koenig MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Koenig practice?
- Dr. Michael Koenig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Koenig practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Family Physicians.