A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Krueger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Krueger, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krueger
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Krueger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fellowship Trained Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krueger graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krueger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Krueger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Krueger practice?
- Dr. Michael Krueger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Krueger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Orthopedic Surgeons and Elizabethtown Surgeons.