Learn more about Dr. Michael Krueger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Krueger, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krueger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krueger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fellowship Trained Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krueger graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krueger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Krueger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Krueger practice?
- Dr. Michael Krueger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Krueger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Surgeons and Elizabethtown Sports Medicine Doctors.