A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Lee DO is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Lee practice?
- Dr. Michael Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lee practices Urology near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO.
See Loveland Urologists.