Dr. Michael Lee, MD
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
May 19th, 2014

Surgeon: Dr. Michael R Lee Dr. Lee is exceptional!! It was important to me to pick a doctor that is up to date on the latest technology and developments. Dr. Lee contributes to innovative research. He has had several publications and presentations, and lectures/teaches on aesthetic surgery. With Dr. Lee’s knowledge and experience I felt very confident in the outcome of my procedure. I usually lean toward female doctors, but I am glad I chose Dr. Lee. I have felt comfortable and important throughout the entire process from the initial consultation, to the procedure being done, to the follow-up appointments. I love my results! I am very happy with Dr. Lee’s recommendations and on the actual outcome. I am still amazed by how, in my opinion, the incision scar is very minimal and very carefully constructed. I highly recommend Dr. Lee. In the future if I need additional plastic surgery, I will definitely go back to Dr. Lee.

|  Broken Nose/Deviated Septum FINALLY fixed after previous surgeries.  |  show details
by Stephanie on Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Lee is absolutely amazing! I had surgery for a deviated septum, but years later broke my nose and my septum deviated again, but left the outside of my nose crooked too. I couldn't breathe at all through my nose. I had surgery that did not work before- actually made it worse. Dr. Lee listened and took all things into consideration and made me feel very confident in his skills. Because he is also an ENT, I felt 100% confident in letting him perform my surgery. He explained everything to me in detail, which nobody else had done. I can now breathe, my nose is straight and I love it! I know that he was the one meant to "fix" me. I am so grateful to have found a surgeon willing to take on a complicated case and do so with a smile. He rocks!