Learn more about Dr. Michael Lenihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lenihan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenihan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lenihan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lenihan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenihan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lenihan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alvarado Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lenihan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lenihan practice?
- Dr. Michael Lenihan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lenihan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Orthopedic Surgeons.