- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lenihan is Excellent. Dr. Lenihan has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lenihan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenihan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lenihan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital - La Jolla
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lenihan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lenihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Lenihan practice?
Dr. Michael Lenihan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Lenihan, Dr. Mitch Lenihan, Dr. Myles Lenihan, Dr. Michal Lenihan, Dr. Mickey Lenihan, Dr. Miles Lenihan