A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ross Levine MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Levine practice?
- Dr. Michael Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Levine practices Internal Medicine near Woodmere, NY.
See Woodmere Internists.