A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lewis, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lewis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ross Lewis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Michael Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lewis practices Otolaryngology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Otolaryngologists.