Dr. Michael Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lewis?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lewis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2015

very nice, very patient very positive

August 25th, 2015

Thank you Dr. Lewis!!!

The Willow Medical Center and Dr. Lewis are the best!!!. A friend was visiting me from overseas and told me she was in pain and not feeling well. I didn't know what to do. I looked into urgent care clinics or even local Hospitals, but I was concerns about cost. I was referred to Dr. Michael Lewis at the Willow Medical Center and I called. On a weekend, Dr. Lewis came to his office and spent significant time with my friend. He also helped us with a plan to follow in case the symptoms worsen. He called several times after, to follow up. He also provided medicine on site ... and all this, at a VERY reasonable price. I'm impress with this clinic and Dr. Lewis. I'm not a doctor and I'm not always sure what level of treatment is needed. I'll highly recommend the Willow Medical Center and Dr. Lewis, as you will feel supported and well care. Thank you Dr. Lewis!!!

August 25th, 2015

An exceptional phycisian. His commitment to providing thorough and quality care is refreshing. I have yet to meet a doctor with such a caring and respectful demeanor. He actually listens to me. His quick thinking and diagnostic skills saved my father's life. Thank you doctor Lewis!

February 11th, 2015

I saw him 5 yrs ago and lost him when my ins disappeared, joined new ins because he was in network. I love how caring he is!

May 21st, 2014

I could not have asked for a better Doctor.

Dr. Michael R Lewis has always impressed me with his down to earth style. He really cares about overall health. Dr Lewis has been resourceful in my medical healing. Really cool guy. I look forward to a living a healthier future.

May 2nd, 2017