Learn more about Dr. Michael Liebowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Liebowitz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebowitz
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Liebowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Liebowitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Dissociative Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebowitz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Liebowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Liebowitz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Liebowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Liebowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Liebowitz practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.