Dr. Michael Major Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Major?

January 16th, 2016

I seen Dr. Major for neck pain and severe weekness in my arm and radiating pain in my arm down to my hand, I had a MRI two weeks before my visit that confirmed this, I got in to see Dr. Major and he looked at the MRI for about 30 seconds, he DID NOT do any type of an exam at all, and he said he don't totally agree with what is on the MRI and I should be fine, the whole appointment lasted about 5 minutes, told me if my arm completely quits working to come back, This was very frustrating for me after I had waited for 1 month to try and get some answers and he just blew me off,

February 6th, 2013

Diagnosis was right on. Procedure went well. Fixed the most serious of my problem. Would have no doubts with any other surgery I mighty need. This dr knows what he's doing and does it well

April 18th, 2011

Spinal Nightmare Surgery

Dr Major did not provide accurate percentages for successful back surgery anterior/posterior fusions (w/ cage screws hardware). Geez, a star patient here afterward which pain return with a vengence (4 months). This doctor simply stated he did everything 'correctly' and refused to make an appointment? Like ok, not everything turns out they way we would like it, but don't turn the patient away at the door buddy. Take time to see your patients and expalin what might have happened? What are the options going forward? Nope. Instead he bailed from Milwaukee WI (they told everywhere here he retired) and left us all to fend for ourselves. Ten years later coping daily with chronic pain, on disability. Would have appreciated having been treated with some level of respect. I really trusted Dr. Major. He was cool as long as everything went well. Terrible experience. Office staff were not any better. Weird as his partners in the practice are good guys (still in Milwaukee).

January 10th, 2011

Patient

Dr Major,was a very very rude doctor!!!!!!!! I went to see him for some help for my back, and he never addressed my back issues at all he did not evan ...

October 12th, 2008

Back Fusion

Dr Majors was very good to me. I had my back fusion front and back in 2004. And I'm doing great now. no more pain meds, thanks to him.

December 21st, 2016