Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Peggy Whetten on Feb 6th, 2013

Diagnosis was right on. Procedure went well. Fixed the most serious of my problem. Would have no doubts with any other surgery I mighty need. This dr knows what he's doing and does it well

Nov 8th, 2012

If Dr Major was any more puckered up he would not be able to poop

Spinal Nightmare Surgery show details Spinal Nightmare Surgery
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr Major did not provide accurate percentages for successful back surgery anterior/posterior fusions (w/ cage screws hardware). Geez, a star patient here afterward which pain return with a vengence (4 months). This doctor simply stated he did everything 'correctly' and refused to make an appointment? Like ok, not everything turns out they way we would like it, but don't turn the patient away at the door buddy. Take time to see your patients and expalin what might have happened? What are the options going forward? Nope. Instead he bailed from Milwaukee WI (they told everywhere here he retired) and left us all to fend for ourselves. Ten years later coping daily with chronic pain, on disability. Would have appreciated having been treated with some level of respect. I really trusted Dr. Major. He was cool as long as everything went well. Terrible experience. Office staff were not any better. Weird as his partners in the practice are good guys (still in Milwaukee).

Patient show details Patient
by Anonymous on Jan 10th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Dr Major,was a very very rude doctor!!!!!!!! I went to see him for some help for my back, and he never addressed my back issues at all he did not evan ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Back Fusion show details Back Fusion
by Lori J on Oct 12th, 2008

Dr Majors was very good to me. I had my back fusion front and back in 2004. And I'm doing great now. no more pain meds, thanks to him.