A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Malone is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Malone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Regional Hospital
- Mother Frances Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Malone practice?
Dr. Michael Malone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corsicana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mexia, TX.
See Corsicana Surgeons.