A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Malone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Regional Hospital
- Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Malone DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Malone practice?
- Dr. Michael Malone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Malone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corsicana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mexia, TX.
See Corsicana Surgeons.