A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Malone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malone
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Regional Hospital
- Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Malone DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Malone practice?
- Dr. Michael Malone has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Malone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corsicana, TX.
See Corsicana Orthopedic Surgeons.