Learn more about Dr. Michael Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Malone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Regional Hospital
- Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Malone DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Malone practice?
- Dr. Michael Malone has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Malone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corsicana, TX.
See Corsicana Surgeons.