Learn more about Dr. Michael Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Malone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Regional Hospital
- Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Malone DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Malone practice?
- Dr. Michael Malone has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Malone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corsicana, TX.
See Corsicana Surgeons.