A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Manning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Manning, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Manning has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manning accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Manning practice?
Dr. Michael Manning practices Therapeutic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.