A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Manning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Manning, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Manning has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Manning MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Manning practice?
- Dr. Michael Manning has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Manning practices Therapeutic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.