A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCaffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCaffrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCaffrey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaffrey graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCaffrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCaffrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. McCaffrey practice?
Dr. Michael McCaffrey practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.