A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCaffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCaffrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaffrey
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCaffrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCaffrey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaffrey graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCaffrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R McCaffrey MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. McCaffrey practice?
- Dr. Michael McCaffrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McCaffrey practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.