The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Mcguire
Dr. Michael Mcguire, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Mcguire is affiliated with Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital, Lovelace Women`s Hospital and Eastern Nm Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Mcguire has the following 4 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Michael Mcguire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Gloria Peralta
Albuquerque, NM 0.16 mi8
Dr. Samuel Lee
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.16 mi24
Dr. Lori Serkland
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.16 mi18