A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McGuire is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGuire
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. McGuire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McGuire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. McGuire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ray McGuire MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. McGuire practice?
- Dr. Michael McGuire has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McGuire practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.