A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mitchell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ronald Mitchell MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Michael Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mitchell practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.