Learn more about Dr. Michael Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Mitchell MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Michael Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mitchell practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.