A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mooney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mooney, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooney graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mooney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgeview Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Mooney FACC, FAHA, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Mooney practice?
- Dr. Michael Mooney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mooney practices Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Chaska, MN and Shakopee, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.