A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mooney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mooney
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Mooney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mooney, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooney graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mooney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgeview Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Mooney FACC, FAHA, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Mooney practice?
- Dr. Michael Mooney has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mooney practices Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Shakopee, MN and Chaska, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.