Learn more about Dr. Michael Mooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mooney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mooney
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mooney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mooney, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooney graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mooney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgeview Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Mooney FACC, FAHA, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Mooney practice?
- Dr. Michael Mooney has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mooney practices Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Shakopee, MN and Chaska, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.