Dr. Michael Moore Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Moore?

June 27th, 2015

treatment of lung cancer

Dr. Moore treated my husband after diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer. We saw Dr. Moore for follow up visits after a portion of my husband's lung (including the tumor) tumor was successfully removed. Follow up visits continued on a three month, then six month visits. Dr. Moore ordered MRI and CT scans of the lungs. Not one time did he suggest a MRI of the brain (which we later found out is where lung cancer metastasizes). My husband was diagnosed with numerous brain tumors after experiencing severe headaches. This diagnosis was from our internal medical doctor who, upon our visit, immediately ordered a MRI and PT scan of the head. Our internal doctor explained to us that lung cancer often metastasizes to the brain. Dr. Moore never made this statement. By the time the MRI was done, the prognosis was fatal. Radiation and chemotherapy and trips to MD Anderson were too late in doing any good. My husband died 42 weeks after the diagnosis. I feel sure that Dr. Moore may be an excellent doctor, but I also think every patient should be informed and should get all the information possible regarding the type of cancer they are diagnosed with. I cannot help but think that if Dr. Moore had recommended a MRI of the brain, my husband might have survived.

July 12th, 2014

Avoid

Dr. Moore is one big jerk. He could care less if you live or die. His nurse and other staff are wonderful! Don't know how they can stand to work for him. Don't dare question him. My mother is no longer here, but I can sure spread the word about his lack of compassion.

October 19th, 2016