Learn more about Dr. Michael Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moore, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Moore FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Moore practice?
- Dr. Michael Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moore practices Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.