A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moore, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Moore FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Moore practice?
- Dr. Michael Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moore practices Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.