A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Morris, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ray Morris MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Morris practice?
- Dr. Michael Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Morris practices Otolaryngology near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Otolaryngologists.