A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nagel, Clinical Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nagel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nagel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Nagel MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Nagel practice?
- Dr. Michael Nagel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nagel practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA.
See San Jose Cardiologists.