A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nagel, Clinical Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagel
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Nagel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nagel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nagel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Nagel MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Nagel practice?
- Dr. Michael Nagel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nagel practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Cardiologists.