Dr. Michael Nelson DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2013
nope
This doctor is not the best he has no manners and makes you feel very uncomfortable if you have a question he gives you no answer just more questions he never wants to listen. He shut my husband out when I asked if he could stay and watch I don't ever trust male doctors so I wanted the security of my husband and doc Nelson shut him out of the room I was very uncomfortable with this. I would recommend this doctor be fired.

August 30th, 2011
Dr. Nelson
Dr. Nelson- is polite, genuine, and very nice. He is younger than I expected after setting my appointment, I've only had women doctors so it was a big change for me. I feel as comfortable as is possible in this type of setting around him. He did a great job with me and I would recommend him to anyone else who has in the past had abnormal test results as I have. He was proactive in expelling any A typical cells. The only issue I've incurred while visiting Dr. Nelson is that I was to set an appointment for 6 months out and they are only taking appointments 2 months in advance. Let's hope I remember to make that app. in 4 months :-).

October 25th, 2010
Worst OB/GYN EVER
I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. His bedside manner is very awkward. He's great at not listening and making you feel uncomfortable. He hurt me during labor and caused internal bleeding. After surgery to fix his mistake (by a different doctor), I needed a blood transfusion. However, he came in my room and wrote on my chart that I really didn't need the transfusion that the other doctor had ordered--and cancelled it. Instead, he put me on medication to increase my blood count. The bottle was coated with warnings that nursing mothers should not take it. I was nursing. Incompetent doctor that nearly cost me my life.

July 19th, 2016