A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Novak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Novak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital - Napa
- St. Helena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Novak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Novak practice?
Dr. Michael Novak practices Family Medicine near Clearlake, CA.
See Clearlake Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Novak, Dr. Micheal Novak, Dr. Michel Novak, Dr. Mickey Novak, Dr. Miguel Novak, Dr. Mike Novak