A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Novak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Novak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Novak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Novak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Novak practice?
- Dr. Michael Novak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Novak practices Family Medicine near Clearlake, CA.
See Clearlake Primary Care Doctors.