A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Donnell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. O'Donnell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael O'Donnell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Donnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael O'Donnell practices Pediatrics near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL.
See Schaumburg Pediatricians.