A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Donnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. O'Donnell practice?
Dr. Michael O'Donnell practices Pediatrics near Algonquin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Algonquin Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal O'Donnell, Dr. Micheal O'Donnell, Dr. Michel O'Donnell, Dr. Mickey O'Donnell, Dr. Miguel O'Donnell, Dr. Mike O'Donnell