A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Neill is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Neill
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. O'Neill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Neill, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prune Belly Syndrome
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. O'Neill has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond O'Neill FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Neill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael O'Neill practices Urology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Urologists.