Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Neill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Neill
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. O'Neill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Neill, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prune Belly Syndrome
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. O'Neill has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond O'Neill FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Neill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael O'Neill practices Urology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Urologists.