Dr. Michael Orourke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Orourke?

Excellent Dr. that listens and cares!

Posted on August 6th, 2016

I was referred to Dr.O'Rourke by another one of my Drs. I had been seeing another knee Dr. for several years and know I needed a second opinion! I am so glad I was able to get into him and he was able to give me another option for my knee surgery! He listens and goes over all of your medical history. Very patient and I would recommend to anyone considering knee replacement!. Excellent staff on top of that!

Proceed with caution

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Poor communication, spoke about hospital and staff in a manner that suggests responsibility is not within any of his influence and control. Question his integrity as an individual capable of serving a purpose other than financial gain.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

A+ strongly recommend

Nurses Choice

Posted on July 31st, 2014

Several years ago I needed my first knee replacement and my daughter, who is a nurse in the same area, began to look for someone. She said that numerous nurses recommended Dr. O'Rourke. Since knowing my daughter and other nurses have the real insight, I chose Dr. O'Rourke. I am very pleased with the results and when I had concerns and questions he always spent the time and concern to address them. I live in Indiana and it is up to a two hour drive, but I am getting ready for my second knee and I wouldn't go to anyone else--trust the nurses!

Great

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Great Bessie manor Excellent hip doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Dr. O'Rouke is a caring and extremely competent physician. He has excellent communication skills and is dedicated to the health and well-being of his patients.

Posted on September 13th, 2010

I had Bilateral total knee replacement done by Dr. O'Rourke and his team. I had prepared myself for the last couple of years for this surgery and was determined to have both knees replaced at the same time. I knew this would be a big challenge for me and I wanted the best surgeon to see me through this time. He answered all my questions, helping me to feel very confident I had made the right choice. It has been 9 weeks ago today since my surgery and I couldn't be more pleased than I am today. There is no doubt in my mind he is the very best surgeon and his team is pretty fantastic too. I sincerely thank him for giving me my life back!! Cheers to Dr. O'Rourke and his team. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of knee replacement.

Posted on March 9th, 2009

Dr. O'Rourke did a hip replacement revision on my father. Although my Dad had several dislocations for a few months after surgery(not the Doctor's fault, Dr. O'Rourke responded quickly each time, correctly identified the problem and modified the revision surgically. My Dad recovered fully and is back to his full range of movement, with no pain.

Posted on September 25th, 2017