A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oliverio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Oliverio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oliverio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliverio graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Oliverio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymund Oliverio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Oliverio practice?
- Dr. Michael Oliverio has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Oliverio practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA and Redlands, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors.