Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Owens
Dr. Michael Owens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altoona, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Waynesburg, PA (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Owens is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, Frick Hospital and Southwest Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Owens has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Owens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altoona, PA.
Dr. Wen-Min Chuu
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Altoona, PA 0 mi34
Dr. Amit Kaura
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Altoona, PA 0 mi
Dr. Hassan Zammam
Altoona, PA 0 mi22