Learn more about Dr. Michael Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parker, Family Practioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Certified to treat Opioid Addiction with Suboxone
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from New York University.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Parker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Parker practice?
- Dr. Michael Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Parker practices Family Medicine near Bainbridge Island, WA.
See Bainbridge Island Family Physicians.