A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parker, Family Practioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Certified to treat Opioid Addiction with Suboxone
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from New York University.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Parker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Parker practice?
- Dr. Michael Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Parker practices Family Medicine near Bainbridge Island, WA.
See Bainbridge Island Family Physicians.