Learn more about Dr. Michael Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parker, Family Practioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Certified to treat Opioid Addiction with Suboxone
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from New York University.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Parker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Parker practice?
- Dr. Michael Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Parker practices Family Medicine near Bainbridge Island, WA.
See Bainbridge Island Family Physicians.