Learn more about Dr. Michael Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parsons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsons
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parsons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parsons, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parsons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Parsons MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Parsons practice?
- Dr. Michael Parsons has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Parsons practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Cardiologists.