A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parsons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parsons, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parsons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Parsons MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Parsons practice?
- Dr. Michael Parsons has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Parsons practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Cardiologists.