Dr. Michael Perlman MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017
Horrible Doctor!!
This guy gave me about 3 minutes of his time. He did not listen to me and ran out of the office as fast he could. I mostly was talking to the back of his head as he was running from me. Very rude man. He told me they would call me after some fancy hearing test, but they never called. I called them.....2 days later they called me back and told me I need to see another doctor because Pearlman is not an ear specialist .....what??!! He is supposed to be an ENT!! In the end it cost me $50 and lost time from work. This guy told me NOTHING!! Don't go to this man! Waste of time and money! Now I have to find another doctor but it will not be at Virginia ENT !!

March 9th, 2015
Been going to Dr Perlman for 10 yrs . Great doctor. Always helpful.

May 2nd, 2014
Non Professionals. Doctors and Office Staff
I will never go to these doctors again. They are very arrogant and mean. My daughter said she never had doctors treat her this way. Beware Richmond,Va Ear Nose and Throat is not the place to go!

February 25th, 2014
insane doctor's practice
I called dr perlman after having a surgical procedure and was in severe pain. He was the doctor on call that night and his dogs were barking so he left to take care of them and i was left in pain for 10 minutes...this is the worst medical group in central va

August 16th, 2013
scared straight
When Dr. Perlman examined me for my sinus post op, he didn't explain what he had to do and was very rough with my nose which caused me to have an anxiety attack in his office.

September 8th, 2012
My appointment with Dr. Perlman was the absolute worst experience I have ever had in a doctor's office. He came across as rude, insensitive, and impatient, and he did not take the time to fully listen to and answer my questions. When I did ask questions, he would get irritated, and fail to give me a full explanation. He showed absolutely no sensitivity or courtesy towards me throughout the visit, and when I was uncomfortable and in pain during a procedure, he became irritated with me rather than showing any compassion or understanding. Not only were my questions unanswered, but I left emotionally distraught. Never, ever take an appointment with him.

August 23rd, 2011
Very disappointed patient.
The overall appointment was very dissapointing. The doctor was 1.15 minutes late and no one in office addressed me to indicate he was running late. The doctor did not listen to my symptoms at all. I would not recommend anyone to this group.

April 21st, 2015