A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peterson, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Peterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ross Peterson MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Michael Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Peterson practices Anatomic Pathology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Puyallup, WA.
See San Diego Pathologists.