A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Phillips has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Phillips MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Phillips practice?
- Dr. Michael Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Phillips practices Family Medicine near Menomonie, WI.
See Menomonie Primary Care Doctors.