Dr. Michael Priebe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Priebe?

September 8th, 2016

Great Dr.!

The best thing is this mans quick and accurate knowledge of your symptoms. As a patient of his for many years,he has been right each time for not only me but the family as well. I have great respect for Dr. and the people who work for him. I am blessed to have such a great doctor!

September 25th, 2015

The BEST! You wont find a better primary care physician. :-)

Dr. Priebe was my and my family's doctor for close to 20 years, and delivered my 4th, and last, child. The only reason he is not currently our doctor is because we moved 300 miles away. There aren't enough good things I can say about him. He was always intelligent with his diagnosis and kind, Always, with a wonderful caring bedside manner. Of all the things I miss because of our move, having to give up Dr. Priebe as my doctor is the most difficult. In the 10 years since moving I have yet to find a doctor even close to compare with him. I would absolutely, 100% recommend Dr.Priebe. He also offers a wide range of services, from simple surgeries to cortisone injections that he can perform himself in the office, but also will refer you to another doctor for anything that he feels would be best served by a specialist in a particular area that is not his expertise. I don't know if he still delivers babies, but he expertly did several simple surgeries for me in the hospital, and also was able to care for the varied illnesses, etc., needed for myself, my husband and our four children with the utmost caring, compassion and up-to-date medical training and intelligence. If Dr. Priebe is still taking new patients, you would be extremely fortunate to have him as your primary care physician!

September 29th, 2017