Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rosen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Rosen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rosen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.