A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rosen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Rosen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rosen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.