A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rubin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Rubin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Rubin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Michael Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rubin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Bonita Springs Internists and Bonita Springs Cardiologists.