A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rubin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Rubin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Rubin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Michael Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rubin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Bonita Springs Internists and Bonita Springs Cardiologists.