A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rubin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rubin, DO, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Muscle Weakness
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rubin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Rubin DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Michael Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rubin practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tenafly, NJ and New York, NY.
See Detroit Psychiatrists and Detroit Addiction Specialists.