A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rudnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rudnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rudnick, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudnick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudnick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roger Rudnick MD is a male Nephrologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Rudnick practice?
- Dr. Michael Rudnick has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rudnick practices Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.