Dr. Michael Roger Rudnick MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rudnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rudnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rudnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 16 Areas, including Acidosis, Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure, and Anemia.13 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudnick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudnick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Rudnick practice?
Dr. Michael Rudnick practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Nephrologists, and Philadelphia Neurologists.