Dr. Michael Schultz Is this you?

Best Doctor

Posted on September 5th, 2013

It is rare that you will find a doctor that will just sit and speak with you. He is pretty great.

MaryGrace Powers

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Dr Michael Schultz is the probably the best doctor I have met through the years. When visiting my family in AZ from NYC I would often see him if I had a problem. He has treated my parents, 10 brothers and sisters, their spouses and children. I can tell you that I would rather fly to AZ to see him than go to any of the physicians I have met in NYC. He is the most compassionate, kind, extremely professional, knowledgeable (I could go on) doctor you will ever meet. My father just passed away at age 94 and my mother shortly after at age 84. Dr Schultz was the only doctor they would even consider if they had a problem. My Dad was thrilled when he found him maybe 35 years ago, and he was not an easy person to please. My Mom adored him and refused to go to any other doctor. He's the best osteopath I've encountered. My brothers and I hope he never retires. I thank him from the bottom of my heart for always going the "extra mile" for my parents in their last years. Dr. Schultz is one in a million!

Posted on November 16th, 2009

Dr Schultz is the best doctor I have ever met. I don't know what I'll do when he retires?

Posted on November 9th, 2015