The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Schuster
Dr. Michael Schuster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Council Bluffs, IA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Schuster is affiliated with CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy and Creighton University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Schuster has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. Michael Schuster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Matthew Jaksha
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Omaha, NE 0 mi23
Dr. Samuel Mehr
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Omaha, NE 0 mi38
Dr. Don Evans
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Omaha, NE 0 mi14