Neurologists

1841 Clifton Rd NE
3rd Floor
Atlanta, GA 30322
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

|  Parkinson's patient  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2014

He is more like an instructor not a doctor. Just listens and types and usually had a student in the room. Do not waste your time, you are just a specimen to him.

|  show details
by Kim P on Nov 7th, 2013

Dr Silver was very professional during my visit. He spent a lot of time with me. Unfortunately, he did not really have a good plan of treatment for me except to try more medications. Very frustrating....six yrs of daily migraines and still no answers and no relief.

|  Terrible Care  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2013

This "doctor" is arrogant, rude, and has zero bedside manner. He did not listen to me or think about actually sharing discourse before diagnosing me. Though a young man, his instant analysis of hysterical stress, spoke of insufferable, judgmental thinking without considering me as anything but a woman patient who's problem was in her head--very old boy doctor behavior, and inexcusable. Unless you enjoy being walked on, don't choose this doctor as your neurologist.

|  Dr Silver  |  show details
by Kimberly Arnold on Oct 14th, 2013

Not super happy with Dr. Silver. Young physician that still needs to work on his people skills. Mostly had no suggestions or answers as to why I had difficulties after head injury. Didn't seem to worry too much about my complaints and stated he was just doing a c spine to calm the patient, which happened to be me! The MRI did show bulging discs but I still haven't heard from him about this condition my wonderful Emory heart doctor told me the results . He just smiled and sat silently as I shared my painful medical history, not very compassionate still kind of cocky.