Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Apr 30th, 2015

Dr. Silver is OUTSTANDING. I'm older and have seen a lot of doctors. I think Dr. Silver is the best in every category.

by B Williams on Jan 23rd, 2015

Dr. Silver takes times and listens very carefully to what you have to say. We really think he is a very caring and loving doc

Does a good job show details Does a good job
by Robert l. on Nov 22nd, 2014

Dr Silver was spot on with a treatment plan for my Parkinson's. He provided ample time for our office visits and acts in a professional manner. My only beef is that it is nearly impossible to adjust my appointment schedule with him for less than a 4-6 month period.

Parkinson's patient show details Parkinson's patient
Jun 20th, 2014

He is more like an instructor not a doctor. Just listens and types and usually had a student in the room. Do not waste your time, you are just a specimen to him.

by Kim P on Nov 7th, 2013

Dr Silver was very professional during my visit. He spent a lot of time with me. Unfortunately, he did not really have a good plan of treatment for me except to try more medications. Very frustrating....six yrs of daily migraines and still no answers and no relief.

Terrible Care show details Terrible Care
Oct 25th, 2013

This "doctor" is arrogant, rude, and has zero bedside manner. He did not listen to me or think about actually sharing discourse before diagnosing me. Though a young man, his instant analysis of hysterical stress, spoke of insufferable, judgmental thinking without considering me as anything but a woman patient who's problem was in her head--very old boy doctor behavior, and inexcusable. Unless you enjoy being walked on, don't choose this doctor as your neurologist.

Dr Silver show details Dr Silver
by Kimberly Arnold on Oct 14th, 2013

Not super happy with Dr. Silver. Young physician that still needs to work on his people skills. Mostly had no suggestions or answers as to why I had difficulties after head injury. Didn't seem to worry too much about my complaints and stated he was just doing a c spine to calm the patient, which happened to be me! The MRI did show bulging discs but I still haven't heard from him about this condition my wonderful Emory heart doctor told me the results . He just smiled and sat silently as I shared my painful medical history, not very compassionate still kind of cocky.