A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Simon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Simon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simon has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans