A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Simon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Simon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simon has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Simon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Simon practice?
- Dr. Michael Simon has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Simon practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Allergists and Detroit Internists.