Learn more about Dr. Michael Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Simon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Simon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simon has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Simon practice?
Dr. Michael Simon practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Allergists, Detroit Internists, and Detroit Oncologists.