Learn more about Dr. Michael Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Simon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Simon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simon has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Simon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Simon practice?
- Dr. Michael Simon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Simon practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Ypsilanti Allergists and Ypsilanti Internists.