Learn more about Dr. Michael Sperling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sperling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sperling, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Surgery (Anterior Temporal Lobectomy)
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Generalized Epilepsy
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Tonic-Clonic Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperling graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Sperling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Sperling MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Sperling practice?
- Dr. Michael Sperling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sperling practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.