A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sperling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sperling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sperling, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Surgery (Anterior Temporal Lobectomy)
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Generalized Epilepsy
- Memory Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Tonic-Clonic Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperling graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Sperling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Sperling MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Sperling practice?
- Dr. Michael Sperling has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sperling practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.