Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

3.0

Dec 27th, 2014

I waited two hours beyond my appointment time for Dr. Sperling to arrive. When I asked about the holdup at the desk, they said “Oh, that’s okay – Dr. Sperling always runs late.” That’s okay? As if his time is vastly more valuable than his patients? How about scheduling appointments at more realistic intervals? When Dr. Sperling finally did arrive, his bedside manner was poor at best; ‘rude’ would be more apt. Maybe he was having a bad day or maybe he’s become a jaded curmudgeon in his old age. It doesn’t really matter; it’s not how the rest of the business world works. Methinks it’s well past time for this guy to retire in favor of the more eager, more attentive and more respectful up-and-comers. Regardless, I would not recommend a visit to Dr. Sperling unless you don’t mind risking a similar experience.

Brilliant Neurologist! show details Brilliant Neurologist!
Oct 25th, 2013

I was referred to Dr Sperling because I had several dozen seizures. I've been seizure free now for 5 years. Dr. Sperling is a caring, experienced and very accurate diagnostician with excellent follow up. He really cares about his patients.

by Dan L on Aug 22nd, 2013

AMAZING Dr. No complaints at all. He was one of the Drs who worked with me when I was having as many as 8 seizures per day (yes 8) and after working with him and a neurosurgeon, Ive not had a seizure in over 20 years now. I can say nothing bad about him at all.

Horrible dr show details Horrible dr
Sep 16th, 2012

Does workers comp for atlantic city nj. Never looked at my MRI which showed my prob. After I filled a tort claim he blamed his resident. He is a horrible dr that will say what he is paid to say and not what is really wrong.

caring show details caring
by NJ GIRL'Vicki on Jan 4th, 2009

Dr.Sperling was able to do what othere neurologists could not do, and that was to stop ongoing interuptive daily seizures w the right diagnosis n correct meds.

by Rick Lilienthal on Sep 13th, 2008

I had Dr. sperling and I think he is good Doctor,and I could't have cured my epilecpsy