A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Todd is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Todd, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Todd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Todd MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Todd practice?
- Dr. Michael Todd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Todd practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Trenton Surgeons.